Thankfulness for Thanksgiving: Annual Gratitude List
We at Save the Children have a lot to be thankful for this year. We’ve been lucky to see thankfulness in the faces of the children we work with here in the United States and around the world. As Americans sit down for Thanksgiving, we want to share reasons why we are thankful. With help from our generous supporters and volunteers, here are the reasons we’re thankful this Thanksgiving:
- We are thankful that children were empowered to succeed
- And that children were able to smile around the world
- That babies were given proper healthcare
- And nutritious food to stay healthy and strong
- We are thankful that boys and girls were able to go to school
- And that they learned so many cool new things, like counting rabbits
- And jump with joy because the holidays are coming up
- We are thankful that boys and girls had access to clean water
- That they celebrated another awesome birthday
- And finally, we are thankful that children were able to be themselves.
Save the Children would like to thank all of its donors and supporters around the world. Thank you for being a partner for children. Thank you for choosing children.
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add email@example.com to your contact list.