We are grateful for the generous support of our individual donors, like Forrest and Marcie Tyre Berkley, who know that an investment in childhood is an investment worth making.
We work with individuals, family foundations, wealth advisers and donor-advised funds to drive philanthropic giving in support of strategies that scale-up solutions to significant social problems. We build trust with donors in developing philanthropic strategies that advance issues they care about in improving the health and well-being of vulnerable children and families.
The best investment we can make is in childhood. It’s an investment that yields remarkable results – not only in the lives of the world’s children, especially those who are most vulnerable, but for the future we all share. That’s why, at Save the Children, we’re on a mission to ensure every child in the United States and around the world has the best chance for success. We call it investing in childhood. You can play a vital role. Your support of Save the Children’s mission is an investment in childhood – an extraordinary opportunity to transform children’s lives now, changing the course of their future and ours.
Specifically, mission support helps us to:
- Inspire innovations to design, implement, evaluate and expand breakthrough solutions that address children’s unique and often complex challenges.
- Respond immediately to crisis by prepositioning of critical emergency supplies that save lives.
- Drive results at scale by supporting policy change at the local, national and global levels that bring sustainable best practices to more children, driving results at scale.
- Build local capacity for optimal program delivery and measurable results.
- Cultivate brand reputation for attracting and retaining a broad base of supportive investors in childhood.
- Invest in breadth and depth of our work by supporting essential operating costs critical for achieving our mission.
We invite you to consider the powerful, immediate and long-term, impact of supporting our mission – an investment in childhood.
The Power of Philanthropy Series
- Power of Philanthropy: Early Childhood Development — U.S.
- Power of Philanthropy: Early Childhood Education — Global
- Power of Philanthropy: Emergency
- Power of Philanthropy: Global Health
- Power of Philanthropy: Literacy Boost
- Power of Philanthropy: Youth Economic Opportunities
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.