Workplace Giving and Matching Gifts
What you will find on this page:
What are Matching Gift Programs?
Many companies have programs where they will match the charitable contributions made by their employees. Through corporate gift matching, your employer can multiply the impact of your gift to Save the Children. Companies and foundations use various procedures by which employees can request matching gifts. Conditions and criteria for matching gifts vary by employer. Some employers will also match donations made by spouses, retirees, and board members.
Matching Gift Programs FAQs
Please be sure to check our matching gift database by searching in the tool above.
If you find your employer, please follow the links or download and complete the relevant forms.
If your company uses a matching gift form, please be sure to complete the entire employee portion of the form and send it to our Matching Gift Team at: [email protected]
If you do not see your employer, please contact your company's personnel or human resources department to research your options.
If you think your company offers a matching gift program but isn't listed in the search tool email [email protected] with a copy of the matching gift form or existing program guidelines and we'll work to have your company added.
You can also email us if you would like to feature Save the Children as a beneficiary for your employer’s matching gift campaign.
Please email us at [email protected] and we’d be happy to help you get started or answer any questions.
Looking to engage your employees in a meaningful way? Support the important work of Save the Children through a workplace giving campaign — an easy and efficient way for your employees to make a tax-deductible donation. There are several ways to make an impact:
- EMPLOYEE GIVING PLATFORMS: If your employer utilizes an employee giving platform, you can select Save the Children Federation, Inc. as the beneficiary of your donations. You can find us on Benevity, YourCause, Bright Funds, Global Giving and CyberGrants. Save the Children’s Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) is 06-0726487. If your company uses another platform, or you don’t see us listed, please contact us at: [email protected].
- PAYROLL DEDUCTION: Save the Children participates in many employer-sponsored payroll deduction campaigns. Some companies allow you to set up automatic, tax-deductible donations right from your paycheck. Be sure to reach out to your employer’s Human Resources or Corporate Social Responsibility team to ask how you can sign up for donations made through payroll deductions.
- FEDERAL EMPLOYEES: The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is the official workplace giving campaign for the federal community, offering federal employees and retirees the opportunity to support the causes they care about. If you are a federal employee, you can support the work of Save the Children with your CFC pledge. Please use our CFC #12085 during the annual campaign (typically September – December) to help make a difference.
- STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES: Look for Save the Children under Global Impact's listing in your employee giving campaign. Through our partners at Global Impact, Save the Children participates in many state and local government workplace giving campaigns. You can designate Save the Children as the beneficiary of your payroll deductions or choose to make a one-time gift.
- UNITED WAY: If your workplace giving program includes the United Way, you can designate Save the Children as one of your charities of choice. Simply list Save the Children Federation, Inc. on your local United Way Donor Designation Pledge form or write in Save the Children’s Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) is 06-0726487 to designate your donation.
- BRING SAVE THE CHILDREN TO YOUR WORKPLACE: If your employer does not already have a workplace giving program or you would like to include Save the Children into your existing program, contact our Corporate Partnerships team. We can help your company develop a workplace giving program through a variety of ways, such as online donation pages to support employee giving, matching gift campaign and peer-to-peer fundraising options.
LEARN MORE: If you have any questions about donating to Save the Children through your employer's workplace giving campaign, or if you would like to learn more about the tools and resources we can provide, please email our Corporate Partnerships team at: [email protected].
Give the gift of stock, cryptocurrency or contribute from your Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) to make a difference in the lives of children in the United States and around the world.
Thank you for signing up! Now, you’ll be among the first to know how Save the Children is responding to the most urgent needs of children, every day and in times of crisis—and how your support can make a difference. You may opt-out at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email.