- Today, 17 million children are struggling with hunger
- At least 1 in 4 children don’t have the tools they need for distance learning
- Nationwide, 69% of families are having difficulty making ends meet
- Children of color are twice as likely as white kids to face hunger
- Black and Hispanic children are about 1.5 times as likely as white kids to lack remote-learning tools
Two-thirds of Black and Hispanic families report losing employment income
Learn More About How You Can Help
This new analysis underscores that far too many children in America are facing unrelenting disadvantages that are multiplied by COVID — urgent action must be taken to ensure they have the childhoods they deserve.
Thank you for signing up! Now, you’ll be among the first to know how Save the Children is responding to the most urgent needs of children, every day and in times of crisis—and how your support can make a difference. You may opt-out at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email.