In June I had the chance to host some Save the Children donors in Turkana County, Kenya.
Resources, Reports and Featured Stories
Browse Save the Children's reports and publications grouped by topic.
Our results and financials are published transparently in our Annual Report, so you’ll always know how your donations are helping.
- A Year of Impact: 2022 Annual Report
- Watching Our Every Step: The Deadly Legacy of Explosive Ordnance for Children in Yemen
- Stop the War on Children-The Forgotten Ones
- A Childhood of Fear
- Wherever We Go Someone Does Us Harm
- I Must Live Amidst the Rubble: Inclusive Recovery in Al Raqqa
- Breaking Point: Children's Lives One Year After Taliban Rule
- Results for Children: 2021 Annual Report
- Born Into the Climate Crisis
Save the Children's Resource Library
Save the Children’s Child Rights Resource Centre is an e-library that hosts comprehensive, reliable, and up-to-date information on Save the Children’s and our partners’ work. The library holds full text publications with focus on child rights.
Technical and Policy Resources
Welcome to Save the Children's online technical resource center. This center is designed for relief and development professionals conducting assessments, surveys and case studies. It is also designed for analysts from governments, nonprofits, donor advised funds, charity watch dogs — and many others — who need more than anecdotal evidence to make critical decisions. Our detailed reports show our results, efficacy and projected needs.
Featured News Stories
Thank you for signing up! Now, you’ll be among the first to know how Save the Children is responding to the most urgent needs of children, every day and in times of crisis—and how your support can make a difference. You may opt-out at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email.