Reports and Publications
Our publications range from in-depth reports by leading minds on children's issues to ongoing updates about our programs and humanitarian response efforts. Our results and financials are published transparently in our annual report, so you’ll always know how your donations are helping.
New and Noteworthy
- Stop the War on Children 2019 (PDF)
- A Better Tomorrow: Syria’s Children Have Their Say (PDF)
- Gender Equality Strategy 2019-2021 (PDF)
- Closing the Gap: Our 2030 Ambition and 2019-2021 Global Work Plan (PDF)
- Supplemental Literacy Programs Catch Children Up (PDF)
- Hear it from the Teachers: Getting Refugee Children Back to Learning (PDF)
- Child Sponsorship: Year in Review (PDF)
- Annual Report (PDF)
- End of Childhood Report 2018 (PDF)
- End of Childhood Report 2018 U.S. (PDF)
Technical and Policy Resources
Welcome to Save the Children's online technical resource center. This center is designed for relief and development professionals conducting assessments, surveys and case studies. It is also designed for analysts from governments, nonprofits, donor advised funds, charity watch dogs — and many others — who need more than anecdotal evidence to make critical decisions. Our detailed reports show our results, efficacy and projected needs.
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.