Resources, Reports and Publications
View all of Save the Children's reports and publications grouped by topic.
Our results and financials are published transparently in our Annual Report, so you’ll always know how your donations are helping.
New and Noteworthy
- Stop the War on Children: A Crisis of Recruitment
- 2020 Annual Report
- 2021 U.S. Childhood Report
- 2021 Global Childhood Report
- Stop the War on Children 2020: Killed and Maimed - A Generation of Violations Against Children
- How Sponsors Help Protect Children from COVID
- The Global Girlhood Report
- Protect a Generation: The Impact of COVID-19 on Children's Lives
Technical and Policy Resources
Welcome to Save the Children's online technical resource center. This center is designed for relief and development professionals conducting assessments, surveys and case studies. It is also designed for analysts from governments, nonprofits, donor advised funds, charity watch dogs — and many others — who need more than anecdotal evidence to make critical decisions. Our detailed reports show our results, efficacy and projected needs.
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.