Resources, Reports and Publications
View all of Save the Children's reports and publications grouped by topic.
Our results and financials are published transparently in our Annual Report, so you’ll always know how your donations are helping.
New and Noteworthy
- Killed and Maimed: A Generation of Violations Against Children
- How Sponsors Help Protect Children from COVID
- The Global Girlhood Report
- Annual Report 2019
- Protect a Generation: The Impact of COVID-19 on Children's Lives
- Save Our Education 2020
- Global Childhood Report 2020
- U.S. Complement to the Global Childhood Report 2020
- Adolescent Girls and COVID-19: GBV Risks and Response
- Stop the War on Children 2020: Gender Matters
- A Catalogue of Common Approaches 2020
- A Better Tomorrow: Syria’s Children Have Their Say
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategy 2019-2021
- Gender Equality Strategy 2019-2021
- Closing the Gap: Our 2030 Ambition and 2019-2021 Global Work Plan
- Child Sponsorship: Year in Review 2018
Technical and Policy Resources
Welcome to Save the Children's online technical resource center. This center is designed for relief and development professionals conducting assessments, surveys and case studies. It is also designed for analysts from governments, nonprofits, donor advised funds, charity watch dogs — and many others — who need more than anecdotal evidence to make critical decisions. Our detailed reports show our results, efficacy and projected needs.
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add email@example.com to your contact list.