ONE HUNDRED STRONG
Empowering women in philanthropy. Inspiring change for children.
Like the woman who founded Save the Children 100 years ago and continues to inspire us today, we are compassionate, courageous, pioneering and outspoken.
We are ONE HUNDRED STRONG.
Save the Children, together with board members Gabriela Hearst, Peg McGetrick, Catherine Oppenheimer and Cokie Roberts, founded ONE HUNDRED STRONG in commemoration of our 100th anniversary in 2019. This philanthropic network, joined by colleagues around the globe, leverages women’s increasing influence – their voices, talents, networks and financial resources – to ensure every last child survives, learns and is protected.
Make an Impact
Like a ripple of change, the collective and individual impact of ONE HUNDRED STRONG will transform the lives of children, families and communities for generations to come. Ultimately, creating a better world for all of us.
ONE HUNDRED STRONG members have a variety of opportunities to align their philanthropic goals with our mission such as:
- Empowering girls in all corners of the world to live their lives, speak their minds and determine their own futures
- Restoring learning opportunities for out-of-school refugee girls and boys so they can reach their full potential
- Ensuring more children in rural America enter school ready to learn, with the skills they need to succeed.
- Increasing the number of children under 5 surviving deadly pneumonia in the developing world
- Providing our senior leaders with the flexible funding to innovate and leverage new opportunities to meet children’s needs
Become a Member
We invite you to join this exclusive network of our most dedicated and generous women champions for children with a leadership investment of $500,000 or more over 1 to 5 years. Commitments can be in the form of a contribution, multi-year pledge and/or planned gift.
ONE HUNDRED STRONG members will enjoy exclusive opportunities to be informed and inspired by the work they so generously support, as well as engage with Save the Children leaders, our beneficiaries and each other.
- Visit our domestic and international programs that focus on health, education, protection and emergency relief.
- Engage with Save the Children program experts and other trailblazing thought leaders at invitation-only events.
- Connect and create meaningful relationships with other network members.
- Receive a one-year complementary child sponsorship, our unique program that connects one child in need with one compassionate person like you!
- Access exclusive updates through blogs, newsletters, videos and/or social media.
To become a member or learn more about ONE HUNDRED STRONG, please contact:
Executive Director, Promise of Childhood Campaign
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.