We Can Help
Contact Marc Vigliotti at 800.544.4470 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on bequests or to chat more about the different options for including Save the Children in your will or estate plan.
Gifts That Pay You Income For Life
There's a way for you to support Save the Children and feel confident that you have dependable income in your retirement years. You can do this with a charitable gift annuity. This type of donation can provide you with regular payments and allow us to serve children in need around the world.
You can also qualify for a variety of tax benefits, including a federal income tax charitable deduction when you itemize. Your payments depend on your age at the time of the donation. If you are younger than 70, we recommend that you learn more about your options. Calculate your gift here.
* By clicking on “Calculate your gift here,” you will be taken to our partner’s website, which is not owned by Save the Children.
Charitable Lead Trust: Protect Your Assets
You can benefit from the tax savings that result from supporting Save the Children without giving up the assets that you would like your family to receive someday with a donation in the form of a charitable lead trust.
There are two ways that charitable lead trusts make payments to Save the Children:
- A charitable lead annuity trust pays a fixed amount each year to Save the Children and is more attractive when interest rates are low.
- A charitable lead unitrust pays a variable amount each year based on the value of the assets in the trust. With a unitrust, if the trust's assets go up in value, for example, the payments to Save the Children go up as well.
Charitable Remainder Trust: Solutions for Large Donations
If you have built a sizable estate and are looking for ways to receive reliable payments, consider a charitable remainder trust. At the end of the trust term, the balance in the trust goes to Save the Children. These types of gifts may offer you tax benefits and the option for income.
There are two ways to receive payments and each has its own benefits:
- The annuity trust pays you, each year, the same dollar amount you choose at the start. Your payments stay the same, regardless of fluctuations in trust investments.
- The unitrust pays you, each year, a variable amount based on a fixed percentage of the fair market value of the trust assets. The amount of your payments is predetermined annually. If the value of the trust increases, so do your payments. If the value decreases, however, so will your payments.
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add email@example.com to your contact list.