Request for Proposals (RFP) Opportunities List
Below is a list of Request for Proposals and/or Request for Quotes opportunities that are currently available with Save the Children US. We aim in our procurement to be transparent, accountable and fair, and to obtain best value in order to meet the needs of children. Save the Children buys professional services, consulting services and goods.
Suppliers are welcome to bid for any contracts that they believe are suitable; the formal RFP or RFQ and the point of contact for each opportunity is advertised below.
- RFQ for Refugee Education Advocacy Training
- RFQ for Refugee Education Literature Review and Policy Report
- RFP for Evaluation Consulting Services
- RFP for Fleet Management Company
- RFP for the Baseline, Midline, Endline Evaluation of the PALAM/A Program
- RFP for the Baseline, Midline, Endline Evaluation of the LENS Program
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.