Mother and baby survived an earthquake, along with the rest of their family, in Indonesia. Now they are living in an evacuation camp because their house was destroyed.
Strategic Foundation Partnerships
Our team is dedicated to linking Save the Children’s partners with projects and initiatives that help them fulfil their missions and mandates. Our team has experience with a wide range of partnership creation, including opportunities that are:
- International and domestic;
- Focused on humanitarian and international development contexts;
- Led and/or implemented by local teams and with participation from children and families;
- Informed by comprehensive data and rigorous methodology;
- Centered on advocacy to drive systemic change;
- Equity-focused to ensure fair and just outcomes for all children; and
- Designed and driven by the urgency of global threats, especially climate change.
We partner closely with colleagues around the world to develop authentic, context-specific programs that are congruent with the aims and efforts of local partners, civil society organizations, and local governments.
We work with legacy foundations, community foundations, philanthropic initiatives, and other entities toward a safer, more equitable world for children.
Please see our annual report for the most up-to-date listings of our existing philanthropic partners.
Individual donors with family foundations and donor-advised funds are welcome to reach out to our colleagues on the Individual Philanthropy team. Corporate foundations and CSRs may reach out to our colleagues on the Corporate Partnerships team.
Please note that we do not provide grant funding nor are we a fiscal sponsor.
Thank you for signing up! Now, you’ll be among the first to know how Save the Children is responding to the most urgent needs of children, every day and in times of crisis—and how your support can make a difference. You may opt-out at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email.