Save the Children collaborates with our corporate partners to strategically provide supplies and resources for kids and families in need. We are always in need of the following high-demand items for our US Programs (new items only):
- Classroom supplies: books, diapers, educational games, cots and mats, hand sanitizer, large white towels, teacher’s smocks, child safety locks, walking ropes, STEM materials, arts and crafts items, smart tables
- School supplies: backpacks, books, crayons, markers, pencils
- Facility supplies: cleaning wipes, dish soap, laundry detergent
- Office supplies: USB drives, sticky notes
- Technology items: CD players, cameras, computers, smart boards
- Furniture: changing tables, cribs and mattresses, lockers, cubbies, bean bag chairs and child-sized tables and chairs
- Safety items: smoke detectors, car seats
- Toys: games, puzzles, craft sets, dramatic play supplies, outdoor toys, balls
Save the Children also welcomes offers of products from corporate partners that are essential to our emergency preparedness and relief work:
- Baby bathtubs
- Backpacks and school supplies
- Sippy cups and feeding supplies
- Car seats
- Diapers, baby wipes, diaper cream
- Hygiene products (including adult, child and infant shampoo, body wash, toothpaste and toothbrushes)
- Infant carriers
- Infant sleep sacks
- Portable cribs and pack-and-plays
- Portable play yards
- Safety gates
- Underwear, onesies and t-shirts (children ages 0-8)
- Umbrella strollers / full-size strollers
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how your company may donate products to Save the Children.
Heart to Heart International
Heart to Heart International has been a loyal supporter of Save the Children since 2015 donating hygiene kits and other necessities to support many emergencies in the US and around the world. Hygiene kits are essential in the early days of an emergency to ensure adults, children and babies can keep themselves clean and prevent diseases. The kit that Heart to Heart provides includes soap, shampoos and toothpaste along with other key hygiene items. These kits have been critical to our work in places like Guatemala, Haiti and the US. In addition, Heart to Heart International partnered with us to develop a unique product, a girls’ menstrual hygiene kit, which helps keep girls in school during their periods. In many places, girls cannot attend school during that one week per month and it causes them to fall behind their peers. This kit was piloted in Malawi through a USAID grant with great feedback from the girls, teachers and our staff.
We are so grateful to Heart to Heart International for their partnership with us to ensure children have the hygiene items they need during their most stressful moments. Please visit their website at https://www.hearttoheart.org.
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add email@example.com to your contact list.