Today Is a Good Day to Donate to a Children’s Charity You Can Trust
Right now, the world's children are growing up in a deadly pandemic – their lives and futures on the line. But through the dedicated support of donors like you, Save the Children is on the front lines, doing whatever it takes to protect children in the U.S. and around the world.
Your charity donation helps create positive change that children need right now.
Thanks to your charity donations, we've achieved tremendous results for children.
- Through Save the Children’s work – every second of every day – a hungry child is fed, a sick child gets care, a young mind is learning, a vulnerable child is protected, or a family gains tools to overcome poverty.
- Since our founding over 100 years ago, we’ve changed the lives of over 1 billion children.
- Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, globally, we’ve trained or supported 95,000 health workers and provided 762,000 families with access to safe water.
- We’ve supported distance learning for 2.9 million children across the world, including 90,000 children with disabilities.
- Across America, we’ve delivered nearly 9 million nourishing meals to children in poor, rural communities.
All this means one thing — your charity donation helps change children’s lives.
How to Donate to Save the Children
"This holiday season, I am supporting Save the Children because I've seen firsthand the impact their work has on kids in need. Please consider donating to this amazing organization so they can help kids everywhere grow up healthy, educated and safe.” -Cobie Smulders, Save the Children Ambassador
When generous people like you make a donation to Save the Children, children's lives are saved and their futures are brighter. While we have many ways to give available, here are four easy ways you can make a charity donation:
- Give a one-time gift – Your generous donation today—in amount you choose—helps ensure children around the world have what every child deserves: a future.
- Become a monthly donor – Your continued support throughout the year is a convenient way for you to support children in need, every day and in times of crisis.
- Shop the gift catalog – By selecting a gift through our gift catalog, from a goat to supporting a girl's education, you’re making a lifesaving donation to children.
- Sponsor a child – Child sponsorship is a unique kind of program that connects one child in need with one compassionate person like you.
Where Your Charity Donation for Children Goes
Save the Children has a proven track record of using donations efficiently and effectively. It's what makes us a top-rated charity. What's more, we’re committed to transparency. You'll always know where your donation to Save the Children goes.
What Makes Save the Children a Children’s Charity You Can Trust?
Save the Children is devoted solely to serving children’s needs and securing their rights. This lifesaving work has been recognized by charity watch groups.
Recently, we were proud to receive our 16th four-star rating from Charity Navigator for sound fiscal management and a proven commitment to accountability and transparency.
You can rest assured that your charity donation to Save the Children is one of the world’s best investments. In fact, we keep administrative costs low so that more funding goes to children’s programs.
A Leading Charity for Children, Thanks to Charity Donations from You
Last year, we reached more than 197 million children, including 1 million people here in America. Children whose lives are better, whose futures are brighter, because of your actions, your generous support, your commitment to our shared cause.
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add email@example.com to your contact list.