We must act now to protect a generation.
Save the Children works every day to give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm.
Today, as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread globally, the most deprived and marginalized children are being hit the hardest. For too many children, missing school means that they may never return; a parent losing his or her income means children go hungry; and increased pressures and stress on families mean that children experience more violence.
The world’s children deserve better.
As the world’s leading expert on childhood, we have the expertise and global presence to deliver what’s needed now for children. Join us today to learn how, together, we can transform children’s lives – and the future we all share.
Discovery RISE has partnered with Save the Children to ensure children’s voices are heard, their rights are realized and their issues are given top priority.
- An estimated 80 million children are at risk of being left unvaccinated following the pandemic.
- More than 1.6 billion learners globally have faced school closures due to COVID-19.
- Because of the pandemic, nearly 2.5 million more girls are at risk of marriage in the next 5 years.
Save the Children is a global leader in child health, education and protection.
• We keep children healthy, leading the global movement to save newborn lives.
• We ensure children learn, educating more children than any other nonprofit.
• We keep children safe, leading the world in child-focused humanitarian response.
• Last year alone, we changed the lives of more than 144 million children, including 328,000 here in America.
Learn more about our work to ensure every child has the best chance possible to grow up healthy, learning and safe.
As a global leader in child health, Save the Children keeps children healthy and thriving.
Save the Children works in the United States and around the world to reach those children who are missing out most on learning.
Save the Children is the global leader in child-focused humanitarian response, transforming the way emergency care is delivered and helping children in crisis recover and return to learning.
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add email@example.com to your contact list.