National Letter Writing Day – December 7, 2018
Send words of hope and encouragement to a child in need!
- Refer to the map below to pick the country where you’d like your letter sent.
- Click here to write an email to a child in one of our sponsorship programs! To ensure it goes to the correct place, please include the country in the subject line. Begin your letter with a warm welcome, such as “Dear friend,” or “Hi there!”
- You can also attach a hand-written letter or drawing to your email. Simply attached a scanned drawing or snapshot and add it as an attachment to your email. See below for additional tips on suggested subjects to avoid!
What to Write About:
- Your family
- Your pets
- Your job
- Your hobbies
- Favorite sport
- Favorite food
- Favorite book
- Where you live
Topics to Avoid:
- Last names
- Contact information, home addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, social media accounts
- Culturally sensitive subjects
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.