Share joy and a smile with a child this holiday season to inspire hope and brighten their day.
- To send an email, click here. You can begin your letter with a warm welcome like “Dear friend.”
- Attach a hand-written letter or drawing, or type your message in the body of the email.
- Check out our list of dos and don'ts below.
- We'll send your letter to a child in our programs.
*I understand that by participating I agree to allow Save the Children to contact me by email. I can update these preferences and opt out at a later time.
What to write about
Need some ideas for your message? Try something like this:
- This special time of year makes me think of special friends like you!
- I hope your holiday season is filled with happiness and joy!
- Happiness and joy to you and your family this holiday season!
- I’m happy to have a friend like you — have a wonderful holiday!
- May all your dreams come true this holiday season!
- May your holidays shine with love and laughter!
Topics to avoid
Please avoid including the following:
- Home/email addresses, phone numbers
- Social media accounts
- Culturally sensitive subjects
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add email@example.com to your contact list.