Lead with Love!
Put love into action this Valentine’s Day by sending a note of encouragement to a child.
- Click here to send your message. You can begin your letter with a warm welcome like “Dear friend.”
- Attach a hand-written letter or drawing, or type your message in the body of the email.
- Check out our list of dos and don'ts below.
- We'll send your letter to a child in our programs.
*I understand that by participating I agree to allow Save the Children to contact me by email. I can update these preferences and opt out at a later time.
KEEP SHARING THE LOVE
Download free printable Valentine’s Day cards to send to your loved ones.
What to write about
Need some ideas for your message? Try something like this:
- I’m thinking of you and wishing you well!
- You are so special! There’s no one else just like you.
- Even though we live far apart, you are in my thoughts.
- I believe in you – you are amazing!
- I think you’re awesome!
Topics to avoid
Please avoid including the following:
- Home/email addresses, phone numbers
- Social media accounts
- Culturally sensitive subjects
- Politics and religion
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.