Share joy and a smile with a child this holiday season to inspire hope and brighten their day.
- To send an email, click here. You can begin your letter with a warm welcome like “Dear friend.”
- Attach a hand-written letter or drawing, or type your message in the body of the email.
- Check out our list of dos and don'ts below.
- We'll send your letter to a child in our programs.
*I understand that by participating I agree to allow Save the Children to contact me by email. I can update these preferences and opt out at a later time.
What to write about
Need some ideas for your message? Try something like this:
- This special time of year makes me think of special friends like you!
- I hope your holiday season is filled with happiness and joy!
- Happiness and joy to you and your family this holiday season!
- I’m happy to have a friend like you — have a wonderful holiday!
- May all your dreams come true this holiday season!
- May your holidays shine with love and laughter!
Topics to avoid
Please avoid including the following:
- Home/email addresses, phone numbers
- Social media accounts
- Culturally sensitive subjects
Thank you for signing up! Now, you’ll be among the first to know how Save the Children is responding to the most urgent needs of children, every day and in times of crisis—and how your support can make a difference. You may opt-out at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email.