Put love into action by sending a message of hope to a child in one of our programs. Sharing love and positivity has never felt more important than it does right now. Your simple gesture can brighten someone’s day! When you send a message, you’ll have access to our free Self-Love Kit filled with inspiration and tools from around the world to help you care for your own wellbeing!
What to write about
Need some ideas for your message? Try something like this:
- This time of year makes me think of special friends like you!
- I hope your month is filled with happiness and joy!
- I’m happy to have a friend like you — Happy Valentine’s Day!
Topics to avoid
Please avoid including the following:
- Home/email addresses, phone numbers
- Social media accounts
- Culturally sensitive subjects
Send your message to a child today.
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add email@example.com to your contact list.