Become a Monthly Donor

Thanks for your donation. Your generosity lets us be first on the ground during a disaster – and the last to leave. But even after a crisis – there’s still so much need here in the U.S. and around the world. Please set up a monthly donation. Because when generous people like you commit to becoming a monthly donor, it supports Save the Children’s mission to help children wherever the need is greatest..

$5 – Your gift can help provide a warm blanket to give comfort to a child living in a shelter after a hurricane, tornado or other disaster.

$10 – Your gift can buy a schoolbag so a child who has lost everything can return to school.

$20 – Your gift can provide clean water kits – soap, a bucket and aquatabs (to purify water) for a family of 5 for one month.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why should I donate monthly to Save the Children?

  • Your monthly gift provides the steady, timely funding needed to plan ahead, so we can be first on the ground – ready to help children – in the next crisis.
  • Monthly donations reduce administrative costs and fundraising efforts, so more of our funds can go back into our lifesaving programs.
  • Monthly donors get exclusive emails and newsletters that show how you’re helping children, plus invitations to events and conference calls with our CEO – and a special thank-you gift.

Will my gift help people in the U.S. and globally?

YES! Last year Save the Children reached more than 155 million children around the world, including 237,000 children in the U.S. (157,000 of those were during Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria.) Around the world, we offer health and nutrition support, education, emergency response and protection. We’re in 120 countries, and reach some of the most poverty-stricken families in the world.

Can I designate my gift to the emergency fund?

YES! Please call our Supporter Experience Center at 1-800-728-3843 to designate your gift to a specific emergency.

How much of my donation goes to children?

86% of your donation goes right back into the programs and services we provide for kids in need. The other 14% goes back into raising the next dollar.

What methods of payment are accepted?

Credit cards are the easiest, most convenient way to make your monthly payment – plus it allows us to put your gift to immediate use helping children. We accept major credit cards and PayPal. Or call us at 1-800-728-3843 to automatically transfer funds from your checking account.

How do I start?

Click here to become a monthly donor.

Welcome!

We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add support@savechildren.org to your contact list.