Virtual Employee Engagement
Save the Children understands companies across the country have transitioned to a virtual working environment due to COVID-19. With this in mind, we have created a variety of opportunities for your employees to maintain a positive energy in these trying times by engaging with Save the Children’s mission virtually.
We have created the following employee engagement opportunities to complement corporate values of companies that share the same vision as us, to ultimately achieve maximum impact for children.
For additional information on each of our virtual employee engagement opportunities you can find them our employee engagement webpage.
1. Virtual Letter Writing: Come together virtually for an impactful opportunity to write letters of encouragement and support for children in need around the globe.
2. Save with Trivia: Bring your colleagues and we will bring the entertainment! Learn more about Save the Children and our work through a game of Trivia. This activity provides an equally educational and fun experience for your colleagues.
3. In Their Little Shoes - A Child Refugee Experience: This virtual and interactive experience will transport you into the little shoes of a child refugee and challenging decisions they face on a daily basis.
4. Save the Children Action Network (SCAN): Invite your employees to take action by sending a message to their local lawmakers, and learn about other ways they can advocate for children in need.
5. Virtual Children’s Care Drive: Donate online from a selection of items that children and families around the country are in dire need of.
6. Make your (Book)Mark: Help kids in the U.S. by donating children’s books to our classrooms. We invite your employees to make their mark by decorating bookmarks to include with the book donation to promote learning and literacy.
7. Charity Miles: Promote a healthy workplace culture while making an impact. Encourage employees to track their physical activity with the Charity Miles app to generate dollars raised to Save the Children. You can take it a step further by donating money on behalf of your employees for activity logged.
8. Virtual Lunch & Learn: Learn more about Save the Children through a formal webinar with our program experts.
9. #ChalkYourWalk & #PaintItForward: Spread messages of happiness and hope in your community.
We’ll be in touch! By signing up to receive emails from Save the Children you will receive a subscription to our monthly eNews, access to breaking emergency alerts and opportunities to get involved. To ensure delivery of Save the Children emails to your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.