Show appreciation for you employees and clients with an exclusive Save the Children Gift Card.
Give the Gift that
Keeps Giving with Save the Children Gift Cards
This year, why not give your employees and clients a gift that gives twice?
Recipients can redeem gift cards for a donation of their choice, helping give children in the United States and around the world a healthy start, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. Individuals who receive Save the Children gift cards will feel honored for their service and more deeply connected to your organization and its mission.
Save the Children account managers will work directly with your team to customize the gift cards and redemption platform, achieving maximum priority and branding alignment.
Learn more and purchase your Save the Children gift cards today by emailing email@example.com or calling 475-999-3171.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do the cards expire?
- Save the Children gift cards expire 90 days from date of issue unless an alternative date is predetermined by the purchaser in agreement with your Save the Children representative. Upon expiration, unused value will be used to provide support to Save the Children where it is needed most.
- Will I receive a receipt and is my purchase tax deductible?
- Yes, you will receive a receipt and your purchase is tax deductible.
- What are the associated fees?
- There is no setup or baseline fee to design and distribute gift cards Save the Children gift cards. To implement your customized project and associated labor, a 15% administrative fee is charged per the monetary value of purchased cards. Printing costs apply to physical gift cards and will be priced per order.
- What do the gift cards look like?
- Save the Children gift cards are available in a variety of options, ranging from electronic redemption codes to physical gift cards. Unique redemption codes could also be printed on pre-purchased items, such as company stickers, water bottles, name tags or other materials. The cards can be tailored to fit your distribution needs and preferences.
- How long does it take to order and receive?
- Gift cards must be purchased a minimum of 45 days prior to recipient distribution. Dates may vary based on the level of customization and gift card type.
- What monetary values can I order these in?
- Gift cards may be ordered in increments of $25.
- Is there a minimum quantity required per order?
- Cards are available in quantities of 50 or more.
- How will donations make a difference?
- By purchasing a gift card, you are making a donation to Save the Children. We are dedicated to using your donation to give every child the best chance for success. Each project featured on the redemption platform is representative of resources, services or support provided by Save the Children to a program area in which we work, and may change due to environmental, programmatic and economic considerations. Your donations will be used to provide assistance where it is needed most within that program area or to address similar need.
- How does Save the Children measure up to other charities and non-profit organizations?
- With nearly 100 years of experience and more than 166 million children benefiting from our global movement, Save the Children has built a name that children, communities and supporters can trust. It is because of our breakthroughs for children that Save the Children is ranked high among other non-profit organizations. Save the Children has earned its 14th consecutive 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, its highest rating, reflecting the agency's continued high standards in financial management.