Search U.S. Jobs
Search Global Jobs
We take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results, and being accountable to supporters, partners and, most of all, children.
We are demanding of ourselves and our colleagues, set high goals and are committed to improving the quality of everything we do for children.
We respect and value each other, thrive on our diversity, and work with partners to leverage our global strength in making a difference for children.
We are open to new ideas, embrace change, and take disciplined risks to develop sustainable solutions for and with children.
We aspire to live to the highest standards of personal honesty and behaviour; we never compromise our reputation and always act in the best interests of children.
Save the Children offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program to help meet our employees' needs for health care, retirement and a positive work-life balance. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation, family leave days and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Retirement savings account with matching company contributions
Leadership and Development Opportunities
Save the Children believes in the power of education, not only for children, but for our employees as well. The LEARN at Save program offers many learning and development opportunities to improve skills, advance careers, and help our employees develop to their full potential. These opportunities include:
- Structured new employee orientation
- Formalized performance management review process
- Manager Essential Series: A monthly seminar on managerial and organizational effectiveness offered to all employees
- Monthly all-staff meetings on a broad range of topics, hosted by Carolyn Miles, Save the Children's CEO
- A robust program of 'brown-bag' seminars hosted by International country directors and other experts in development and humanitarian aid
- Structured Management Development Program for mid and senior level managers
- Formalized management coaching program for mid- and senior-level managers
- Extensive e-learning opportunities on a variety of topics offered through our affiliation with several prestigious universities and with the American Management Association
- Language learning opportunities: more than 35 languages are offered through a fun and interactive e-learning platform