|My Fundraising Goal:|
|Money Raised to Date:|
If you are unable to donate online, please print out a donation form.
|“If you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you’ll end up doing nothing for nobody.” ~ Malcom Bane|
|I came across Save the Children recently, while exploring how I can make a difference in the world, with my community. With your help, we can raise funds to promote programs that:|
- Prevent malnutrition in 9 million children and provide access to lifesaving care for 17 million children.
- Provides 9 million children with the chance to prepare and succeed in school, including 100,000 children in the Literacy Boost Program.
- Keep 10 million children and families safe and protected from harm, and provide 39 million children with HIV/AIDS prevention and care.
- Provide knowledge and resources to improve household food security for 7 million children and adults.
- Provide 9 million children with critical emergency relief as well as preparedness training
- Ensure 240,000 children in 18 US states are healthy, prepared to succeed in school and protected in emergencies.
Most of us are extremely blessed to have the necessities we need to survive, but many people around the world are not. As it says in Luke 12:48, "For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required." With the resources we have been blessed with, we can help contribute to programs that support over 143 million children that are suffering in some way, in over 120 different countries.
Please consider extending your heart, and joining me in this mission to give back! <3